By matching what people need in life, you better fulfill their needs as they look for products to solve a job to be done.
Matching the needs of a person to their personality traits, you are;
- Increase conversion rates by matching buyer to the product, based on need and desire. Traits drive why we buy.
- You understand the preferences of buyer desires — why people buy
- Better convert people who don’t buy because your marketing language better fits.
- Develop targeted messaging and personalization across all platforms — you are explaining your product in the eyes of the ideal buyer — not averaging too many diverse customers.
- Create look-a-like audiences based on desire and personality.
It’s not about solving people’s needs, not selling them more junk. Figure that out and make lots of money.